Search

Saturday 6 August 2011

Meeting your True Love

Often times, men and women wait years before they can find another lover. One of the main reason why this happens is because men and women (mostly women) already have a list of characteristics their lover should hold and therefore becomes too picky, we must have faith in our selves and no matter what don't think you were meant to be alone. It's understandable that everyone have a standard or a certain type of person they would love to compassionate relationship with and we all want to have so many things in common. But we must always take note that most relationship that last are those with couples who are somewhat different and don't have much things in common. This is important because your partner needs someone who can share new things with them not things they are already custom to, no one likes to be bored.

What we should remove, is the this list that we have in our heads' and please stop saying "Oh she/he is not my type". We should give people a chance but be sure to see if they would work for that chance. Note "Nothing good comes easy". So women, men please work on this mental list that you have of what your lover should be like. Also, don't ever think its over for you because you were trying for a very long time, your true lover is still out there you just need to be in the right place at the right moment.

I have have been a victim for many years, wondering if there is someone out there like me, for me. I did all sorts of things to find my true love. I tried dating websites, blind dates and all sort of other things but never could of find my true love. One day i got tired of trying i decided that my true love didn't exist and move on in life removing any and every fantasy of having a marriage or a family. Then all of sudden here comes this beautiful girl who I thought was outer my league and it so happens that this beautiful girl is my wife today, my only true love.

We don't have much in common, so we always have a lot to share and my true love is the complete opposite of what i wanted my true love to be. 
"Note You would always fall in love with the last person you expect"
I am happily married, although it's tough we always work things out.

Remember your true love is out there don't give and i can give you help you need to find that special some one.

No comments:

Post a Comment